Tuesday 14 April 2009

Glasgow

Last week, my class and I went to Glasgow, the second most important
city in Scotland. While we went to the hotel we surprised with the victorian styles of the buildings and streets, with the beautifuls parqs. The first day we saw the Kelvingrove museum. It has a lot of
galeries with great painters such as Salvador Dali.
other day we saw the Hunterian Museum and all its stars items. Next day we visited
The Mackintosh House, its a wonderful reconstrucion, it have a victorian style, we
liked it! The other days, we relaxed in the most important shopping areas (Buckaman street, Prince's Square...)
I bought too many clothes here. It was fantastic! We walked the Argyle Street, Sauchiehalll street.. And we ate in a Popular restaurant "Rogano", in the centre. The last day, we visited the wonderful University of Glasgow, it's very big,very good and the outside looks like a castle. We also visited the Celtic stadium.
I really like Glasgow, his climate isn't pleasant, but his people, his appareance, his history, his costumes are wonderfuls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Jorge,I am fourteen year old and I live in Alcorcón,
I study 3rd year of ESO in
IES Ignacio Ellacuría my teacher is Rosa. I really like your blog.

bye